For this sound I used the VST synthesizer to make it sound 8 bit.
This sound that I have created is supposed to sound like the end of the game as a Game Over once the enemy kills you and your character dies. This sound would come in while the Game screen fades out.
Different Death
I also created a different version of a death sound
Near Death
Synthesizer VST was also the one is used for my Near Death health noise, when the player is on low health, and they must recover. The sound is a repeating loud indicating noise, to alert the player that their health as very low.
Power Charge
Synthesizer VST was also the one is used for my Power charging sound, created for when the player is powering an attack or gaining energy for a blast.
Bomb Attack
Synthesizer VST was also the one is used for my Bomb attack sound. This is when the player has killed enough enemy's, and so gains a special Bomb attack, that when exploded, creates shock wave through the screen and kills all enemy's on the screen when detonated.
Item Pickup
Synthesizer VST was also the one is used for my Item pickup sound. A sound heard when a special item on the screen has been picked up.
Enemy Death
Synthesizer VST was also the one is used for my Enemy Death. A low key tone sound for the death of a certain enemy.
Projectile
Synthesizer VST is the one that I have used to produce this audio, for a Projectile hitting the ship.
Boss Beam
Synthesizer VST is the one that I have used to produce this audio, when the final boss, uses its ultimate attack, this will be the charge up noise
Game Start up
Synthesizer VST is the one that I have used to produce this audio, this will be the beginning sound of the of the game as it starts up.






